Roger Dubuis unveils its most recent timepiece, The Excalibur Knights of the Round Desk IV, a wristwatch that presents the brand’s daring horological creativeness.
Everything You Need TO Know About Roger Dubuis Round Table Watch
- The Excalibur Knights of the Circular Table IV is powered by an automated motion, the caliber RD821, that is certified by the Poinçon de Genève (attesting to the best quality).
- The timepiece will come in a good 45mm pink gold case.
- Three-dimensional blocks, in enamel or pink gold, create the setting for the medieval scene using the reduced Poly Art technique, where polygonal facets are accustomed to create paintings or sculptures.
- The 6.5mm warriors are made away of pink precious metal and are sculpted entirely, finished and engraved yourself.
- The collection is bound to 28 pieces.